Be Tobacco Free is an evidence-based educational program designed to prevent young people in grades 5 – 9 from using tobacco in any form, including cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.
The Be Tobacco Free program was tested nationally and was found to be successful on two key measures:
(1) recent smoking levels decreased significantly in test schools, particularly for grades 8-9
(2) the program lowered anticipated tobacco use among middle school-aged students. In addition, students’ susceptibility to peer pressure and their perception of the popularity of tobacco-using peers both showed significant declines versus control groups.
Expected shipping time is six weeks
Click for free Be Tobacco Free Kit
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
It's a great idea to note the date you request a freebie. Most samples arrive 6-8 weeks after you've asked for them, unless it says otherwise on the confirmation page.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.